Electrotherapy is an ever-changing field with new research being published almost daily. We know how important this research is and we pride ourselves on providing updates to our users on a regular basis.
Our devices can be updated to include this research and we also publish new research on our website and newsletters to help you get the most from your MA200. We have a full list of research available for our clients, and if you wish to receive the list, or updates, please feel free to email us for the latest PDF or subscribe to our newsletter.
We have studies dealing with the following conditions:
- Asthma and COPD,
- Anxiety and Generalized Anxiety Disorder,
- Alzheimer’s Disease,
- Autism Spectrum Disorder,
- Back Pain,
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome,
- Cellular Metabolism and Function,
- Dysmenorrhea, Menstrual Pain,
- Depression, Anxiety, Post-Traumatic Stress,
- Diabetes and Diabetes Related Complications,
- Eye Disorders,
- Fatigue and Fibromyalgia Pain,
- Headaches and Migraine,
- Knee & Joint Pain,
- Macular degeneration,
- Multiple Sclerosis,
- Nerve Disorders and Nerve Injuries,
- Parkinson’s Disease,
- Prostate Health,
- Retinitis pigmentosa,
- Rheumatoid Arthritis,
- Varicose Veins,
- Withdrawal Symptoms,
- Wound Healing.
We also create therapy schedules and protocols for various conditions based on research and feedback from our practitioners. For our latest protocols, please click here.